Sunday 6 June 2021

Are you Busy?

 





I am getting quite a few calls from quilt customers that start off with, “Are you busy?” I am busy enough;) On a very productive week I can probably do up to 3 simple customer quilts, depending on where else we have to be. Lately, I have just about been catching up when 2 or 3 more quilts arrive so I always have a mini backlog. I always used to have a couple of other projects on the go but nowadays I can only just about manage to fit in some German practice or tidy up my virtual island on Animal Crossing. 

I had thought that I might make a quilted cover for the Nova sewing machine but I went off the idea and bought one instead. I had planned to replace the rotten canopy on my swing chair - I did start it but did not feel inclined to finish it. I am actually quite worried that I am not excited by sewing at present. Maybe I need to buy a super easy quilt kit to get me in the mood. 


Nella and I have been having short outings to reintegrate her into society. This week we have had lunch out and visited the art gallery in Aberdeen. She needs to be reminded that Life after Covid and Anorexia is worth living. 





No comments:

Post a Comment