This weekend I have been recovering from working 12 days straight, including FoQ. When I worked for myself I could unwind gradually and last year I headed up to Glasgow. This past week was far too long and I did very little at the weekend, even going for a Sunday afternoon snooze.
Nessie went for a hair-do but the groomer insisted on leaving her ears shaggy so she now looks like a gremlin.
I made some mindless Hama beads to finish off my kitchen doorway but when I move I will have to repaint because I stuck them up with a glue gun and the paint will come off.
It has remained hot so I have had to water every evening but my Padron peppers ℅ Matt Wilding are coming along. I had a few tatties from the bargain seed potatoes but they are a floury variety so a bit disappointing.
I made some more vegan ice cream in the Ninja Creami - rhubarb and custard flavour, which was delicious. All it took was a drained tin of rhubarb, a carton of Alpro vegan custard, a bit of pink food colour, a spoonful of vanilla paste and a splash of Oatly cream.
I was sent some catwalk photos from the FoQ fashion show of me showing off my coat of many colours.
This week I might make foraged damson jam and cut out a dress pattern but it is forecast to be hot so I might just do nothing at all apart from evening watering;)



No comments:
Post a Comment