Monday 6 February 2023

Norfolk in February

 Looking back I had a pretty productive week, fitting in 2 customer quilts using Qmatic. While it was quilting away I cut down some scrap binding that I will feed into the L890 binder to make more strips to weave. 

I started to compile a slideshow for the upcoming exhibition trawling through so many old photos, some of which are regrettably blurry. Probably, indoor quilt photos need to be taken using a tripod.


I made another trip to Norfolk with Freya to celebrate my Mother’s birthday. She is certainly fit and healthy and does not look 80! We had a lovely day with coffee and cake in the morning then a family dinner and games later in the day. 





I will be spending the rest of the week in Norfolk with Nella and even celebrating my 10 year old nephew’s birthday. I don’t think we have ever been in Norfolk at this time of year before because we only ever came down for a week or so in the school summer holidays. So far, the weather has been spring-like, sunny and almost warm (for someone who lives more than 500 miles further north!)

No comments:

Post a Comment