Sunday 9 January 2022

A Leisurely Start to 2022

 


The year has got off to a leisurely start - I have worked on a tricky customer quilt a little at a time. There was a hiccup when I had to rip out some FMQ that I was not happy with and replaced it with a small, traditional stipple. I am happy with the radiating lines in the red section but the next bit looks challenging as the quilt is too full in its outer areas. Ideally, I would like to finish it in the next week or so to get back to more straightforward quilts. Typically, for January, the workshop is very cold and not particularly inviting. 



I bought a new gadget on sale on a bit of a whim. I have had fun learning how to use a Circuit Joy cutting machine, making vinyl decals and labels. 





I have to remind myself that the only person putting pressure on me to get anything done is me. We are still in a Pandemic and Nella still needs much support so all I really “need” to do is just get through Life one day at a time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment