My “Teacher Glare” never worked on my own children but I did have to employ it at the start of my 2 day ruler class this week. I started out with quite a demanding crowd but after I went into full-on teacher mode everyone got on famously;)
As well as that, it was all Go Go Go, making sure that I have got all of my customer quilts done before I leave Quilt Direct. Therefore, I also did a binding, 2 quilts and basted a stuffed cross that will become a Church wall hanging.
Packing to move must be one of the most BORING tasks. I vacuum packed almost all of my clothes and cleared out a cupboard which was worryingly damp. I hope my fiddle has survived its 2-year sojourn in there!
Obviously, I will be leaving the cottage in a far nicer state than when I moved in so I gave the window sill 3 coats of paint which Nessie found quite unnecessary as she could not sit there to watch out for passing cats.
I have 2 weekends left to sort out the rest of my stuff, which I am still worried will not fit into the van. Perhaps I should have given myself more time but a deadline is good. I still need to visit Mel at the seaside, go out for lunch, pressure wash the backyard and pack up the longarm…

No comments:
Post a Comment