Sunday, 27 September 2026

Barely Organised Chaos




I have made a bit of an attempt to check that the cupboards are in order at work - everyone thinks I am the only person who knows where anything is;) Most of my week was taken up with longarm tuition. After 2 years this has really taken off so it is a pity that it will have to come to a halt, although some people seem to think that I can transfer all of the skills I have accrued in 18 years and it will just take them a couple of hours to pick up…

I am so fed up with packing and worrying about all of the stuff that I need to move. I think everything that can be pre-packed is done. My garden has been emptied of pots, the pop-up greenhouse is down, and I gave the fairy-lights rose-arch to a neighbour, so it is all a bit bare. 


I have taken down the solar lights in my front yard, dusted off the spiders and packed them amongst my shoes (hopefully not the spiders.) Honestly, some of the boxes and bags are so randomly organised. Fleeces and kitchen mixers are just one example.





I plan to take next weekend off to do some socialising but I may borrow a pressure washer and spruce up outside. I am not really sure why I am bothering - the landlady brought a couple of prospective tenants round and did not comment on all of the improvements that I had done. She has even raised the rent by £150.00 per month so it’s no wonder the nice young couple did not sign the lease.


No comments:

Post a Comment