Saturday, 3 October 2026

Rapidly Counting Down



How can it only be that I have one working week left in Devon? The time since I started packing has flown. I just want to get going now because almost everything is packed but I am trying to savour living by myself in my own space.

I reduced the price of my velvet sofa on FB Marketplace and found a buyer but they want to pick it up this weekend. I don’t have any garden chairs left then figured I could move one of the hideaway single beds downstairs to make into a temporary telly-watching spot. 


I have insisted that the Van Man hires a bigger van but I still have nightmares that my goods and chattels will not fit and will have to be left on the street.


I am at a bit of a loose end - I have no projects, can’t do any more packing, the friend I was going to visit is ill and the house 2 doors down has dug up the alley so it is a bit of a faff to get out. Maybe I will go and read a book and try not to feel guilty about that!




No comments:

Post a Comment