Monday 26 December 2022

Christmas 2022 was The Best!



I don’t know what it is about pre-Christmas week but it either feels like Christmas will never come while at the same time the days go as fast as when calendar pages flip to show time passing in a movie. I did some last minute Christmas shopping in a junk shop which actually meant that I made a couple of fun but unnecessary purchases for myself including vintage orange Tupperware and an ugly lamp.


For the first time since 2018 Nella enjoyed preparing festive food and eating it! This was what really made it our best Christmas in a long time. We did not watch much TV - instead we played a couple of board games, gave up on a Brussel sprouts jigsaw puzzle, rediscovered some old home videos and ate plenty of chocolate. It was a very relaxed holiday and we enjoyed each other’s company. We had a couple of nice walks with Nessie, showing off new hats and jumpers.
 


I have not got anything I must do before the New Year except pencil in a few teaching dates for 2023 and attempt to reset the wifi extender password so I can get my fancy wireless printer to talk to my computer again. If I get around to doing any sewing or post-Christmas cooking that will be a bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment