Sunday 9 April 2023

Project Samples

 


As well as dealing with admin and having the girls home for part of this week, I got a customer quilt done, joined the Caravan Club, and worked on sample blocks for the quilt that I might make next. 



I am still not set on exactly what it will entail. I think it will probably feature silver only centre circles. I have not yet decided whether to stick to one size or whether to make smaller 4-patches. I don’t know whether to keep complementary colours for each block or allow a rainbow of coloured rings. I could also stack the rings without any gaps. I have to choose between neon quilting thread or multi-coloured. I feel that it needs some hand quilting and for some reason I want to quilt solely with straight lines… 






The other idea that I had is still very much in the background - it was to do something using zeroes and ones, like binary code. I think I will need to make a batch of blocks and see where it goes;)




No comments:

Post a Comment