Sunday 3 December 2023

Festive Felbrigg


 This is my third and final Sunday in Norfolk. Things have been hectic but having routines has helped. My Mother is recovering well and arrangements are in place to lighten the load of caring for my Dad. My sister is nearby but cannot be expected to put her life on hold and she has not persuaded me to move to Norfolk;)

I had an outing to Felbrigg Hall with Nella. It is a National Trust property in North Norfolk and it had put on a Christmas display of Christmas trees, lights and drawings of countryside creatures. I was intrigued by the notion of mushroom music but it was not even playing so I have no idea what it was meant to sound like. 









I am looking forward to getting back to “normal” back home. I am sure it will be a hectic couple of weeks as Christmas is looming fast with Fergus’ birthday before that!

No comments:

Post a Comment