Sunday 7 August 2022

Cousin Capers

 


Linzi and Karen


                                            Nella, Cousin Elodie, Cousin Estelle, Nella's friend - Kirsty, Cousin Lena

This week I had visitors which is very unusual. My favourite cousins from The New Forest were on an epic caravan tour of Scotland and spent a couple of days with us before starting their journey back south. We had a lovely time eating together, playing board games and visiting Crathes Castle. We visited them last year when Nella was still unwell so this time was so much more fun. We decided that we would love to meet up with our caravans some time, maybe in the Lake District.
 

Speaking of caravans, I have been adorning mine with hundreds of vinyl stickers. It has taken ages and I am still not sure if it looks rather like a child’s exercise book cover. I have not yet finished and have no idea how they will wear but I think they look fun. 




I finished quilting the pink whole cloth quilt and got things lined up fairly well. In my opinion it was far more time consuming than doing it freehand but I did learn lots about computerised quilting. I just need to bind it to finish it off then decide what to do with it…

No comments:

Post a Comment