Sunday 30 October 2022

Nella's Nineteenth



I spent the past week in Norwich to celebrate Nella’s 19th birthday with Freya and Nella’s friend, Kirsty. It was the first time since 2018 that she had a birthday cake and a birthday tea which was wonderful:) She has settled in well to Uni life, partying a lot, worrying about friends and assignments. She did more exploring the city with us than she had on her own and discovered the wonders of Norwich Market.
 





The weather was unseasonably warm and our day out to Southwold was just like summer. I stayed with my folks, Nessie had a nice time and the long drive was great in my luxurious Volvo!


Now I need to catch up on customer quilts because before long it will be December and I will go back down to Norfolk and collect Nella for Christmas… 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Nella! Wishing you a wonder filled year at Uni.

    ReplyDelete