Sunday 6 February 2022

So Much Paint!

 I spent most of my week painting inside the caravan. My excuse for not working on any customer quilts was that nella had a reading week from College so it was a bit like a holiday. If I had known it would take more than 2 coats I might not have been so enthusiastic - the cupboards actually needed 6 coats and could probably stand more. I have to admit that I did get a bit bored with the job and it felt like I was tackling the old Forth Road Bridge. I had more fun in the tiny bathroom with a B&Q knock-off mix of a Farrow & Ball colour, “sulking room pink”. I still have quite a lot to do and really want to fast-forward to the fun part of adding accessories. 



While I was waiting for more paint to arrive by post, I ran up some units for a caravan quilt. 

The idea is that I will make 8” blocks until the quilt top is big enough for a caravan bunk. 


The temptation is to keep forging ahead with my caravan renovations in the coming week. Thing is - I am my own boss so I just have to ask myself permission;)

No comments:

Post a Comment