Sunday 13 February 2022

The Boss Said I Could...

 


I asked the Boss for time off quilting to work on the caravan and She said it was OK;)



There were times when it felt like a never ending project and I can still see wee patches where I need to touch up the paint. The shelves all got lined with sticky-back plastic and I was finally able to put stuff back into the cupboards. It was particularly fun to glue fake flowers around the bathroom mirror.
  My favourite bit is the little neon sign promising cocktails from the cupboard with ridiculously cute curtains. I keep having nightmares that I will get a caravan service person to check it over and they will say it is not roadworthy. The outside is still tatty but my new skills in sticky vinyl may hide all sorts of blemishes. 




I really need to get back to actual quilting work this week and tidy up the messes that I have made but I also have fairy lights to install … and maybe I will paint the caravan worktop!

No comments:

Post a Comment