Wednesday 20 July 2022

Festival Fun - Finally!



Nella, Nessie and I spent the weekend at a music festival called Doune the Rabbit Hole near Stirling. The last time we went to a festival was just after Nella was first diagnosed with anorexia in 2019 and we really should not have gone because it was a pretty miserable experience. 




We had a great time in 2022 and it felt like we had turned back the clock on Life.

Camping in the caravan was a superior experience, particularly as I also put up a gazebo with fairy lights. I enjoyed trundling my trolley around with jumpers, chairs, drinks and just plonking myself somewhere to listen to live music. The weather was good, everyone was friendly and the People-Watching was marvellous as there were so many crazy outfits. It was a truly happy, hippy kind of event:)

No comments:

Post a Comment