Sunday 16 July 2023

Help ma Boab is in its Box

 


Help Ma Boab is finished! My finger tips were burning after all of the kantha stitching and hand binding. I took my friend, Ellen’s advice not to tinker with it further and packed it into its box ready to send to FoQ. I took outdoor photos and think there is a bit of a bow at the bottom end, although I am telling myself that is an optical illusion since I used a wide-angle lens.




We had Freya here for 3 days which Nella loved. She is finding it hard being here in the countryside without any friends, reliant on me for trips out. She has been busy with crafting projects but she is struggling to find the focus to finish some of them.





I have spent a lot of time in my workshop trying to catch up on customer quilts and also getting the teaching panels ready for FoQ. I am aware that Nella is keen to see more of me but I feel that I need to get stuff done so I can keep August free for FoQ and holiday trips. I also hope that the weather is more summery again by then!






No comments:

Post a Comment