Monday 10 June 2024

Five Go Mad in Devon

 







All 3 of my grown up children and Nessie came with me on a working holiday to Quilt Direct in Devon and we all had a wonderful time! I was so busy teaching and doing some filming that I did not take a single photo but the gang took lots of good ones on their travels  along the North and South coasts of Devon and Cornwall. I had a couple of days out with them to explore the area and enjoyed local delicacies, obviously! The weather was pretty good and we stayed in a delightful cottage in Tavistock, an historic stannary and market town on the edge of Dartmoor. It was quite a long way from Scotland but so worth it and I am sure we will do it again. It was wonderful that we all got along so well and all of us are keen to do more low key holidays with each other for as long as we can;)


No comments:

Post a Comment